We are committed to taking care of your health. We also have great concern for the most vulnerable people in our community that are at risk of contracting disease. That means we are taking precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please consider the following if you plan to visit our workshop:
- Start with a phone call or email – this will limit the amount of time you need to spend at our workshop.
- Please DO NOT visit if you or someone you have contact with is sick.
- All visitors will be asked to wash and disinfect their hands upon entering the workshop.
- Please keep a healthy distance (at least 1.5m) – sorry no handshakes, fist pumps, or high 5s.
- Please limit what you touch – wheels, components, accessories, and other surfaces.
- Payments by BPay or Bank Deposit are our preferred payment methods. We ask for no cash payments.
- All wheels coming in for service or repair will be cleaned with an alcohol-based solution before and after repair.
- If you are bringing children to visit, we expect them to follow the above guidelines.
Riding a bike is good for your physical and mental health, and we want everyone to keep doing it. For now, we will remain open and continue to refine our approach as required.